Although an addition to an existing building, this project is taller than and outsizes all existing buildings on the Lancaster Laboratories campus. The 80,000 square foot, four-story, addition of building ties into the existing building on the southern campus at three different floors and a roof access. Part of the addition is also built on top of the existing 1000 square foot lobby. The new building was built primarily for Lancaster Laboratories growing biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical testing needs. As the general contractor, Warfel managed and coordinated all work, including owner-contracted structural steel and owner-supplied mechanical equipment.
Architect: Hammel Associates